- Microsoft Visual Studio/ Eclipse / Qt / QtCreator
- OPC/UA/ MTConnect / OCX / EtherCAT / Field bus
- SoC FPGA
- Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog
- System Generator (Xilinx)
- HDL Coder (Mathworks)
- HLS (High Level Synthesis) tool
- Prototype of mixed signal PCB
- Schematic capture, hardware design (layout), SI/PI
- High speed signals (Network, DDR, USB, FPGA, MCU,…)
- Lab equipment (oscilloscope, multi meter, soldering, … )
- Components sourcing
We do not have an open position for now…
Medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, prescription drug plans, 401K with company match-up, paid vacation days and paid holidays. (All benefits are provided on the successful completion of a short orientation period. Sodick America may change compensation and benefits at any time without prior notice.)
*NO RELOCATION OR U.S. WORKING PERMIT ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
About Sodick America Corporation:
Sodick America Corporation engages in research and development of industrial controller and controller systems and is currently a growing subsidiary of Sodick Co., Ltd. in Japan, who is one of the largest manufacturers of electrical discharge machines (“EDM”) and other numerous sales subsidiaries throughout North America and Europe, with major manufacturing plants in Japan, Thailand and China.
Sodick America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Sodick America Corporation does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any other company location.
If you would like to submit a resume, please e-mail us at: email@example.com. With the job title that you are applying for in the Subject line.
*PLEASE NOTE – NO PHONE INQUIRIES OR WALK-IN APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED